(25)If the commission under paragraph one is occurred to the person who assisted the performance of duties of the competent official under section 14 tri, the person who committed that shall be liable likewise the paragraph one.
(26)Section 16/1 Any person who knew or obtained which the information that derived under section 14 fourth, committed by any means to provided other person knew or may be knew such information shall be liable to imprisonment for a term of not exceeding five years or a fine of not exceeding one hundred thousand Baht, except that is the disclosure in the performance of duties or under the law.
If the commission under paragraph one is committed by member, Secretary- General, Deputy Secretary- General and competent official, such person shall be liable to treble penalty imposed for offence that referred in paragraph one.
Section 17 The member, the Secretary- General, the Deputy Secretary- General or any competent official who commits an offence under the laws relating to narcotics shall be liable to treble penalty imposed for such offence.(27) (28)Section 17 bis Any offence under this Act which shall be inflicted only a fine punishment, the Board or the persons who have been assigned has power to inflict a fine punishment. (29)Section 18 The Minister of Justice shall have charge and control of the execution of this Act and shall have the power to issue rules or regulations for the execution of this Act.
Pol. Col. Taksin Chinavatr
(Mr. Boonyawichack Laogortee)
Legal Affairs Division
Office of the Narcotics Control Board
   
* As amended by the Narcotics Act (No.2) B.E.2528 (1985), (No.3) B.E.2530 (1987), (No.4) B.E.2543 (2000)
(1) As amended by the Narcotics Act (No.4) B.E.2543, published in the Government Gazette Vol. 117, Part 111A, dated 29th November B.E.2543, (No.5) B.E.2545, published in the Government Gazette, Vol. 119 Part 96A, dated 30 September B.E.2545
(2) Published in the Government Gazette Vol.96, Part 63, dated 27th April B.E.2522 (1979)
(3) Repealed by section 3 of the narcotics Act (No.2) B.E.2528 (1985), published in the Government Gazette Vol.102, Part 154, dated 24 October B.E.2528 (1985)
(4) Repealed and Replaced by section 4 of the Narcotics Act (No.2) B.E.2528 (1985)
(5) see the Notification of the Ministry of Public Health No.135 (B.E.2539) specifying names and categories of narcotics according to Narcotics Act B.E.2522 (1979) amended by Narcotics Act No.150 (B.E.2541), No.154 (B.E.2542), No.158 (B.E.2542) and No.170 (B.E.2544)
(6) Repealed and Replaced by section 3 of the Narcotics Act (No.3) B.E.2530 (1987), published in the Government Gazette Vol.104, Part 269, dated 28th December B.E.2530 (1987)
(7) Added by section 4 of the Narcotics Act (No.3) B.E.2530 (1987)
(8) Added by section 3 of the Narcotics Act (No.5) B.E.2530 (2002)
(9) Added by section 4 of the Narcotics Act (No.3) B.E.2530 (1987)
(10)- (11) Repealed and Replaced by section 4 of the Narcotics Act (No.5) B.E.2545 (2002)
(12)-(13) Added by section 5 of the Narcotics Act (No.5) B.E.2545 (2002)