The owner or person in charge of the conveyance shall not ignore or allow any one to do so in
accordance with Para1.
Section 32 : In the instance of a conveyance which is leaving the kingdom but during or after the time of
inspection by the competent official , said conveyance is still within the Kingdom. No person except the
competent official shall be allowed to board said conveyance or bring another conveyance alongside the
conveyance in question , unless authorized by the competent official.
The provisions of Para. 1 shall be applied to the area or place which is arranged for the purpose
of inspection during the time when the person who is to leave the Kingdom has not yet boarded the
The owner or person in charge of the conveyance shall not ignore these requirements or allow
anyone else to act under this Section.
Section 33 : In the instance that a competent official has to conduct an inspection of the conveyance
during non – duty hours ; or at any other place besides the one published by the Director General under Section 26 Para. 1 : or to go outside his office in order to detain such conveyance ; or has to wait to
conduct an inspection of the conveyance without it being the fault of the competent official , the owner or
person in charge of the conveyance shall have to pay a fee for such services and other expenses as
prescribed in the Ministerial Regulations.
Temporary Stay in the Kingdom
Section 34 : aliens entering into the kingdom for a temporary stay may enter for the below listed activities
1. Diplomatic or Consular Missions.
2. Performance of official duties.
6. Investing under the concurrence of the Ministries and Departments concerned.
7. Investing or other activities relating to investing subject to the provisions of the law on
8. Transit journey.
9. Being the person in charge of the crew of a conveyance coming to port, station , or area in
10. Study or observation.
11. Mass media.
12. Missionary work under the concurrence of the Ministries and departments concerned.
13. Scientific research or training or teach in a Research Institute in the Kingdom.
14. The practice of skilled handicraft or as a specialist
15. Other activities as prescribed in the Ministerial Regulations.
Section 35 : The Director General or the competent official deputized by the Director General shall have
the authority to permit the alien , who entered to stay temporarily in the Kingdom under Section 34 , to
remain in the Kingdom under any prescribed conditions. The periods of time which one is authorized to
stay in the Kingdom are as Follows :
1. Not exceeding 30 days for a case under Section 34 (4) , (8) and ( 9 )
2. Not exceeding 90 days for a case under Section 34 (3)
3. Not exceeding one year for a case under Section 34 (5) , (10), (11) , (12), (13) , (14) and (15)
4. Not exceeding two years for a case under Section 34 (6)
5. As deemed necessary for a case under Section 34 (1) and (2)
6. As deemed appropriate by the Commission of Investment Promotion , for a case under
Section 34 (7)
If it is deemed necessary that the aliens have to stay in the Kingdom Longer than the period of
time prescribed in the paragraphs (1) (2) (3) and (4) the Director General shall consider granting the
aliens extension of stay for a period not exceeding one year for each time. After granting permission , the
Director General shall report to the Commission for their information , with the reason , within seven days
from the date of granting.
Each time when applying for an extension of temporary stay in the Kingdom , the alien shall
submit an application and pay the fees as prescribed in the Ministerial Regulations. While waiting for
directives the alien may be permitted to stay.
Section 36 : Where there is a proper reason , the Director General or the Immigration Commission shall
have power to revoke permission previously authorized the alien to stay temporary in the Kingdom ,
whether or not the Director General , or the official deputized by the Director General , has granted such
In the case the Director General has ordered permission to be revoked , the alien whose
permission has been revoked may appeal such orders to the Immigration Commission. Order of the
Immigration Commission will be final.
The appeal of the Director General’s order under paragraph 2 of this Section shall be submitted
to the competent official within forty – eight hours from the time of acknowledgement of such order from
the Director General and must be complied with from and fees as prescribed in the Ministerial
After cancellation of the temporary entry permit in reference to the provision of paragraph 1 of this
Section , the alien must be notified by a written notice. In the case a written notice cannot be sent to the
alien , yet the competent official has post a notice to the alien’s place of stay , as previously notified , and
forty – eight hours , have passed , it is assumed that the alien has received said notice.
Section 37 : An alien having received a temporary entry permit into the Kingdom must comply with the
1. Shall not engage in the occupation or temporary or employment unless authorized by the
Director General. or competent official deputized by the Director General . If , in any case , there is a law
concerning alien employment provided hereafter , the granting of work privileges must comply with the
2. Shall stay at the place as indicated to the competent official. Where there is proper reason
that he cannot stay at the place as indicated to the competent official, he shall notify the competent official
of the change in residence , within 24 hours from the time of removing to said place.
3. Shall notify the police official of the local police station where such alien resides, within twenty – four hours from the time of arrival. In the case of change in residence in which new residence is not
located the same area with the former police stations , such alien must notify the police official of the
police station for that area within twenty – four hours from the time of arrival.